Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Sr. Risk Management Analyst is responsible for multiple functions within the DPS Client Controls Management Team. This individual contributor role includes management & execution of new VisaNet & DPS initiated projects across payment products & services. This function collaborates closely with various internal stakeholders to lead, coordinate, & deliver seamless end-to-end execution of new product, service, & enhancement implementation activities. In addition, this role will also be responsible for managing various internal & external compliance & audit related activities. This includes contract & SLA management, processing service delivery controls, documentation, audit & site assessment support. Further, this role will be responsible for creating & executing a formal continuous process improvement plan, & also oversee special projects and/or performing client configuration analysis. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist including direct interaction with clients. As such, the role is highly focused on building strong customer relationships & cross-functional support teams to ensure industry leading project delivery, controls, risk mitigation, compliance & other due diligence requirements are achieved between all stakeholders.
- Core member of the client-facing support team
- Leads the business implementation of complex information technology solutions across the Issuer Processing enterprise working in coordination with the assigned technology Release Manager for customer impacting initiatives
- Analyzes & assesses all initiatives that may impact clients from a business operations perspective including changes to current products, implementations of new products & Maintenance Releases
- Overall responsibility for multiple, moderate to very complex projects with variable scope & duration impacting Issuer Processing
- Implement methodologies for analyzing changes, proactively identifying impacts, determining full scope, & effectively communicating to Client Support staff & external partners through available channels
- Accountable for overall planning & direction of projects typically requiring the utilization of resources both within the project team as well as coordinating resources outside the team
- Act as the Program Manager with Product, IT, & Certification resources for key infrastructure changes including quarterly Maintenance Releases (MRs), telecom, application, or other client impacting projects such as system maintenance activities impacting Core & Prepaid Debit Processing clients, Business Enhancement Releases (BERs), & any non-Visa network changes for Debit & Prepaid clients
- Monitor activation of product/service changes, proactively identifying & managing any processing or business issues experienced at go-live
- Develop project plans/implementation task list, driving execution of activities against the plan to ensure key milestones/timelines are achieved
- Administer executive level internal & external project communications (release status, meeting minutes, dashboards, etc.), providing regular & consistent updates to appropriate parties
- Manage cross-functional compliance with contract & service level agreements
- Maintain & establish new service delivery controls & regulatory compliance requirements
- Develop & foster relationships & effective engagement processes across core Visa teams in the areas of Product, IT, Legal, Risk, Security, & Compliance
- Act as liaison for the client; proactively identify processing efficiencies & overall process delivery optimization
- Define, manage, & support a formal continuous process improvement plan including documentation support needs
- Oversee special projects & continuous client improvement plans
- Effectively build & manage client relationships
- Stay current with industry & client trends (e.g. risk, regulation, fraud) & maintain a strong knowledge of Visa & Visa DPS products & services
- Ability to comprehend & explain complex client change requests in business terms, system or operational requirements; negotiate & manage expectations accordingly
- Lead & coordinate internal & external audit & site assessment support including: managing sensitive & high exposure related activities, developing & maintaining processes, ability to accurately assess & respond to all considerations, identify potential gaps, develop & execute remediation
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Visa Information Security, Compliance, & Business Continuity methodology & controls
- Ability to comprehend & explain complex client business requirements & offer subject matter expertise to guide requirements & solutions to meet business needs
- Lead event management responsibilities for client-facing & cross-functional support teams
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
Previous experience with project management & managing technology implementations within a highly matrixed organization (preferred)
Experience interpreting, supporting, certifying & driving adherence with payment industry & Government compliance & security standards e.g. FISMA, SSAE18, PCI, etc. (preferred)
Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, & logical problem solving
Ability to analyze & organize a plan based upon available information as well as the ability to develop project schedules, status reports & identify project risks for executive management & to delegate project tasks & ensure successful task completion
Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills
Proven ability to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations
Customer-oriented with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with clients, staff, & management at all levels
Proficiency providing technical & consultative support to internal & external facing customers
Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language
Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required
Strong understanding of the payment's industry & issuer processing
Ability to quickly learn proprietary processing platforms, products, & related support systems
Proven ability to analyze, document, & enhance complex processes & procedures
Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office including Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, & SharePoint
Six Sigma and/or PMP certification (preferred)
Must be willing to work off hours & weekends for release & maintenance activities as necessary
Seeking a team player who can have fun while securing success against goals
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Must be willing to work off hours & weekends whenever necessary.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time. Potential domestic & international travel.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.