About the Team
The People & Culture team is committed to creating a fulfilling & inspiring place to work for all of the people who deliver that client experience - from our warehouse team to tech talent to merchants to stylists. We pride ourselves on creating a fun & collaborative environment where we solve problems together. We are looking for people & culture leaders who are bright, kind & motivated by challenge to join our team.
About the Role
We are looking for a People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner that is excited to have a meaningful impact. The Business Partner serves as a thought partner on all things people & culture specifically for our Warehouse Operation in Atlanta, GA. Your time will be spent supporting our Managers & Supervisors to be great people leaders. In this role, you will also be hands on for a wide variety of people practices, programs, & tools that bring to life our culture for every employee. Imagine, everyday you will play a meaningful role in shaping our success & our future. This role reports to the People & Culture Business Partner Manager.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will
- Be a strategic thought partner for the management team to maximize employee engagement: in service to exceptional operational performance.
- Partner with hiring managers to effectively onboard new hires to set them up for success in their career with Stitch Fix. This may include facilitating new hire bootcamp, setting them up in our HR Systems, answering onboarding questions, etc.
- Be the go-to person for employees to get guidance or support related to our people practices & systems.
- Enable the administration of our robust leave of absence programs by advising & supporting employee throughout the LOA process.
- Provide coaching & guidance to people leaders using Stitch Fixs vision & values to help them effectively apply our people practices, particularly around performance feedback, employee relations, & development discussions.
- Manage the process, data collection, & reporting for the various tools & systems we use on a daily basis, i.e. Workday, OneModel, Workforce Software, Greenhouse, etc. Analyze the data & construct in a way to tell a story & drive business decisions.
- Design & implement innovative employee development & engagement initiatives in support of, & in partnership with, the business, i.e. training programs, culture events, & roundtable discussions, etc.
- Partner with cross-department & cross-functional teams to create & implement process improvements & other special projects as they arise.
- Conduct investigations of employee relations issues in alignment with Stitch Fixs standard, values & leadership principles.
- Process HRIS transactions including organizational changes, terminations, & LOAs.
- Partner with your P&C team & hiring managers to coordinate interview scheduling for phone & onsite candidates
- Partner with your P&C team to manage, track, & communicate with candidates throughout the recruiting experience
- Assist with the bi-annual compensation review process.
Were excited about you because you
- Have a B.S. or B.A. & 4+ years of Human Resources experience with progressive career development.
- Have ideally held HR Coordinator or Generalist positions that have supported large hourly populations
- Deeply share our values of partnership, integrity, innovation, authenticity & responsibility.
- Have a high level of knowledge of HR policies & laws including FMLA, Leave of Absences, & other HR related laws.
- Are naturally inquisitive, resourceful, & resilient. You have grit.
- Effectively manage the details as you work towards the bigger picture.
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects & prioritize your work without compromising quality or the experience you are working to deliver.
- Are excited about ambiguity because its an opportunity to get creative & challenge assumptions.
- Have the confidence to ask thought-provoking questions & give hiqh-quality feedback to anyone with a high level of integrity.
- Are an effective communicator & know how to make yourself easily understood & make others feel heard.
- Have experience partnering with non-exempt & exempt populations.
- Have the ability to weigh pros & cons of a situation & make a sound decision/form an opinion objectively & discretely.
- Have experience with a wide-variety of systems & tools (like Greenhouse, ADP, Google Applications, Workday, Excel, Powerpoint).
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright & kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, & are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech & fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically & data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients & connected through our vision of Transforming the way people find what they love
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively & trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed & have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We dont take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages & comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix & will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.