Phreesia is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team!
Phreesia is a publicly traded healthcare technology company that is the leading provider of automated patient intake solutions. The ideal candidate will serve as Senior Accountant to support the finance & accounting operations & meet the demands of its growing business. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position requires a highly motivated individual that has strong accounting & analytical skills.
What Youll Do:
- Ownership of month-end close process for assigned areas
- Perform financial statement analysis & document meaningful explanations for fluctuations
- Book & review monthly journal entries
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for key accounts
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments
- Manage day to day accounting & finance matters
- Work with outside auditors during quarterly reviews & the annual audit
- Perform ad hoc analysis & projects as requested
- Continually improve business processes through automation, thoughtful analysis & researching best practices inside & outside the company.
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting; CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting firm (Big 4) or the equivalent of public company experience
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP, SEC rules & requirements
- Working experience & knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley internal control requirements
- Strong analytical skills with great attention to details
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic with the ability to work independently & collaboratively
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to adhere & meet internal & external deadlines
- Capable to prioritize workload & perform in a dynamic & challenging environment
- Ability to recognize potential issues & problems, know when to escalate & propose solutions, where possible
- Organized, disciplined,process-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- The absolute highest level of personal & professional integrity is required
- Knowledge of excel & capable of creating spreadsheets analyzing financial data
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities