WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Sales Development Representative (Inbound Specialist) to call, qualify, & organize our inbound sales demo requests that come in through our website. This is a Sales role reporting to the SDR Manager & is a ~6 month assignment, after which point you will graduate to outbound Sales Development Representative & continue on our Sales Career Progression path. Your job as an Inbound Specialist will be to own inbound leads, calling each lead & following the qualification guidelines step-by-step with careful attention to detail & timelines. This is an entry-level Sales role, & the ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to build a foundation & career in Sales.
Note: While this is a full-time position, your first three months will be considered a trial period. Your first week at Resy will consist of week-long, intensive trainings. During the first month, you will receive clear goals for your first 30, 60, & 90 days. You will have weekly check-ins with the SDR Manager to keep track of your progress & success. At 90 days, you will be reviewed.
Applicants must be based in the New York City area. This is an in-office position with no travel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Call all inbound leads for an initial conversation to assess fit for ResyOS (our B2B software)
- Follow the qualification guidelines with a strong attention to detail, including logging all relevant data in Salesforce
- Your KPIs will be a percentage of inbound leads contacted & processed (qualified vs. not qualified)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 0-1 years of career experience
- You are extremely organized, have high attention to detail
- You are a great communicator (written/verbal) & are comfortable talking to clients on the phone.
- You want a career in Sales
- You are passionate about the restaurant industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount & Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen & caf
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.