Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
To ensure that Visa's payment technology is truly available to everyone, everywhere requires the success of our key bank or merchant partners & internal business units. works to make VISA's operation
NGO Products team Vision : Transform VISA operation from being Reactive to Proactive & Predictive
NGO Products team Mission: Enable VISA operational Process, Staffs & Technology to achieve technology Organization's Goal of attending Six 9 availability
NGO Products team Strategy: Create, Adapt, Implement & Operationalize Products & Solutions that would prevent VISA applications & Services from getting impacted by Changes and/or Faults
IT Operational Data is going to be your playground. The goal will be to use the data to create solution that will help VISA operation proactively/predictively identify challenges before they become issues causing impact.
The position is based either at Visa's office in Austin, TX
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our unique data to answer business problems
- Communicate with clients to understand the challenges they face & convince them with data
- Extract & understand data to form an opinion on how to best help our clients & derive relevant insights
- Develop visualizations to make your complex analyses accessible to a broad audience
- Partner with a variety of Visa teams to provide comprehensive solutions
- Find opportunities to craft products out of analyses that are suitable for multiple clients
Can you take on the responsibilities described above? Then please apply! Independent of years of experience or educational background, successful candidates frequently have a mix of the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in data-based decision-making or quantitative analysis
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, economics, computer science or many others (graduate degree is a plus)
- Experience with extracting & aggregating data from large data sets using SQL or other tools
- Competence in Excel, PowerPoint & Tableau
- Experience in understanding & analyzing data using statistical software (e.g., Python, SAS, R, Stata or others)