Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected, category-defining brands that matter right now. The Agency Services team leverages G9s infrastructure & learnings as a global publisher, & applies them to an agency practice to provide best in class content strategy, marketing services, & creative storytelling to its brand partners.
Were looking for a Senior Manager to join the Agency Services team to support our advertiser-driven marketing initiatives & programs. This individual must have deep expertise in digital media, content strategy, packaging, & tangible examples of the impact of their work on revenue. The Senior Marketing lead will work & liaise with a variety of teams, including Brandshop (Art & Design, Video, Creative Dev, Editorial, etc), Sales, Insights, etc. The Senior Manager is responsible for high-level storytelling, client-facing presentations, & proactive ideation.
We welcome candidates that are creative problem solvers, comfortable with partnering with teams of editors, producers, & marketers to bring together separate components that tell a full story. Were looking for someone who wants to join a next-gen media company reaching todays modern family.
The Senior Manager will lead by example in demonstrating Group Nines values - Care Deeply, Be Brave, Go First, Do Good, Stay Close & Win Together.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Support pre-sale business across all Agency Services partnerships & programs inclusive of:
- the creation of materials supporting overall capabilities & client specific partnerships
- working with the Brandshop team on ideation & scoping in adherence to production best practices & capabilities
- Managing quality control & supporting the ad sales org, Brandshop, & clients in our mission to deliver white glove service
- Drive the vision for white label programs & services ensuring the creative & content, aligns with the agreed upon strategy & client scope
- Partner with rest of Agency Services team & Brandshop to ensure a smooth transition from pre to post sale.
SUCCESS WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Develop & monetize new white label programs for clients
- Create a more seamless pre-sale process & marketing materials
- Effectively build trust & strong relationships with internal teams
- Minimum of (5) years of experience specific area/role OR in related field/function - Prior branded content project management or production experience within a digital media environment
- Knowledge & practical application of sales x digital publishing process: RFP cycle, deck creation, packaging & pricing, execution across written, video, experiential & social media
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced & ever changing business environment - adept at running concurrent projects & priorities
- Upbeat, highly collaborative & solution oriented
- Strong written communication & process management skills - demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience working at a publisher or agency
- A portfolio of past creative project examples
About Group Nine:
Group Nine has the most optimistic, fast moving, deeply connected brands in the categories that matter NOW. As the #1 video publisher on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, June 2020], Group Nines brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 80% of Americans in their 20s every month [Nielsen DCR, June 2020]. Audiences spend over 90 million hours a month engaging with our category-defining brands [platform analytics, August 2020] - NowThis, the no. 1 most-watched news & politics brand globally on social [Tubular Labs, May 2020]; The Dodo, the #1 media brand for reach on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, November 2019]; POPSUGAR, the #1 most engaged-with Womens Lifestyle site in the U.S. [Comscore, February 2020]; Thrillist, the most-trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; & Seeker, the no. 1 science brand on mobile in the U.S. [Nielsen DCR, April 2020]. Group Nine has been recognized with hundreds of prestigious awards including Edward R. Murrow, James Beard, Cannes Lions, Critics Choice, among others.
Why Work at Group Nine
We are committed to diversity, equity & inclusion. As part of our larger DE&I strategy, every employee goes through a series of DE&I training. We have incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), with the support of our Head of DE&I & executive sponsors, that host everything from weekly safe space chats to community events.
We have amazing people. We can promise youll work alongside some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. Bottom line: we care about each other & we take our values seriously.
We care about you. We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental & vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Weve partnered with best-in-class virtual care providers to bring health care, mental health support & meditation to all employees. Additionally, knowing that time away from work is integral to employee well-being, our time off allowances (consisting of vacation, sick, company holidays, volunteer & religious observances), ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a matching 401(k) plan. Depending on the role, options may also be granted.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better once youre here.