As an Installer at Intersection, you will assist in maintaining our advertising assets in the Secaucus area. You are highly motivated, reliable & dedicated, & able to work well in a team environment. You should have excellent written & verbal communication skills, & you must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record. You should be comfortable working in the elements year-round & have the ability to work nights & some weekends.
This is a full-time position with compensation starting at $18.20 per hour with access to our corporate benefits package (medical, dental vision, etc). The hours are 5:00 pm - 1:30 am, Monday night through Friday night. Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a review of motor vehicle records, background check, verification of social security number & passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
What you will accomplish:
- Successfully install & remove advertising posters on the interior & exterior of buses & other transit authority locations
- Accurately record & report all install/removal information prior to the end of each shift
- Report safety & maintenance related problems to supervisor/operations manager
- Participate in company training, safety meetings & other meetings & events as directed
What we are looking for:
- Ability to lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Ability to reach with hands & arms; stoop, kneel, bend or crawl
- Perform non-routine duties as assigned by a supervisor
At Intersection we celebrate every voice that makes us unique & every perspective that makes us grow. Its our shared responsibility to create an equitable environment where every employee contributes to the culture of the company. Our products & offerings impact cities across the world & its our goal to represent the diversity & differences that make cities special. We will be relentless in that pursuit, because together we are better. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status & all other legally protected characteristics.