ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic Condition Report Screener who has a knack for cars & wants an opportunity to join a growing company.
What you will do:
The Condition Report Screener will report to the Arbitration Manager & primary responsibility will be perform a review of our Condition Reports that a Vehicle Condition Inspector in the field has performed, prior to being launched on our website.The Condition Report Screener will also perform all duties assigned by the Arbitration Manager. The Condition Report Screener must also know, practice & ensure that company policies & procedures in addition to state & federal laws are always followed by persons under their jurisdiction.
- Ensure CR is reviewed in prompt, efficient & courteous attention for all contacts.
- Be thoroughly familiar with procedures for handling all reviews.
- Researchs & recommends options for possible common issues with vehicles.
- Communicates items missed by VCI for training & correction purposes.
- Coordinates & facilitates all documentation & performs proper record keeping.
- Perform basic analysis of data collected.
- Understand & enforce the ACV Arbitration policies & procedures
- Practice & always promote teamwork. Set a good personal example of attitude & performance
- Ensure proper follow-through on all directives, bulletins, schedules, & accounting from the Arbitration Manager or designated manager.
- Maintain a good flow of communications with entire team including all management.
- Recommend new procedures to the Arbitration Manager.
What you will need:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma / GED required.
- College degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical experience required.
- Automotive auction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent relationship building skills both in-person & over the phone & understand the importance of building internal & external networks to increase personal effectiveness.
- Ability to be self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities & assists others in doing so.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.