Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more atwww.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
DoubleVerify is looking for a Revenue Analyst to join the growing team! The Revenue Analyst will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager.
The Revenue Analytics team is responsible for determining earned revenue for the company & ensuring that revenue is billed accurately on a timely basis. The core responsibility of the analyst is ensuring that billable impressions for media campaigns are entered correctly into SalesForce CRM. The Revenue Analyst also works with customers & DV account management teams to resolve billing discrepancies & provide ad-hoc reporting. In addition, the revenue analytics team assists the accounts receivable team in resolving issues that delay customer payments.
- Validate & upload internal impression data into SalesForce for monthly billing
- Access 3rd party billable impressions for select customers & validate against internal data
- Provide reporting & respond to customer level revenue inquiries
- Assist in resolving billing issues that lead to collection delays
Who you are
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution
- 2 years experience in an accounting or finance related role & cross collaboration with internal stake holders & external partners & clients.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills especially focused within large data sets.
- Proven data analysis skills- ability to intuitively understand data & discern trends
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Self-motivated, independent thinker & team player who will hit the ground running