Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
To achieve this mission, we are building a partner ecosystem that consists of benefits consultants, health plans, & select health service providers to grow our business & drive even more impact.
As a critical part of our Payer Access team, we are looking for a professional who will drive implementations & support ongoing management of our Strategic Health Plan Alliances. This accountability is anchored on operationalizing our health plan partnerships, which includes strategies, business process, workflows, project management, & relationship management capabilities. The Health Plan Delivery Lead needs to deliver results by setting clear goals & making things happen by inspiring & influencing cross-functional teams -- internally & externally. This work stands to have outsized leverage on Omada Healths go-to-market approach & impact in the world.
The ideal candidate has experience working in project management, the healthcare industry (such as with payers, EHRs, pharmaceutical companies), as well as a client facing background.
- Oversee initial implementation & support ongoing management of new & existing Strategic Health Plan Alliances (payers & strategic business partners)
- Work hand in hand with the Strategic Alliance Manager to support go to market efforts & ensure ongoing execution success
- Drive key work streams across teams such as technical, marketing, revenue cycle, data, & privacy
- Conduct regular business reviews with health plan partners & internal stakeholders to assess progress against plans
- Provide health plan partners with a delightful experience, delivered efficiently & enabled by internal Omada teams
You will be successful in this job if you:
- Have 5+ years healthcare experience in managing complex, cross functional teams in healthcare
- Have project management experience & expertise
- Possess strong organization skills & are detail oriented
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Demonstrate curiosity, a passion for changing US healthcare, & are a collaborative worker
- Honor Omadas values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Healthy snacks & meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.