Our Operations Associates are the heart of our member experience. Youre the do-ers & the first face people see. Members rely on you for a wide range of things from hot coffee in the morning to a high-five when they close their biggest deal. You ensure a smooth operation for them by moving quickly & effortlessly around the office, popping in & out of the storage room for supplies, & making everyones day brighter & more productive. You can hold your own when the Community Manager is out of the office because youre a teammate that understands the members more than anyone else & can handle the day to day business of the space. Youre looking for a role where you can develop your professional skills, dip your toe into sales & marketing & a chance to flex your creative muscles. Youre excited to put on themed events that energize your members. You take the extra time to print signage & build magnificent displays because you know the magic is in the details. Youre proactive & take ownership over managing inventory & ordering your locations supplies. You love to work with your hands & see the physical results. Your thoughtful conversation & care will strengthen bonds between members in our community. You love to jump in & help.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious.
Were building a team of considerate collaborators who dont think inside the box. In fact, we dont even see one. Come join us.
Youre a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle. You find yourself smiling when restocking the fridge & fixing the printer
- Youre energized by meeting people & work well in a team because you like supporting & assisting to help a larger plan come together
- You can create order out of chaos & are always planning ahead. You come up with solutions before anyone knows there is a problem
- Youre resilient. You know the value of having a routine, but youre ready for the bumps too
- Youre willing to get your hands dirty & realize the behind the scenes work is not always glamorous
- You always look to improve & make things more efficient because staying busy is your happy speed
Industrious in the News:
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. Industrious believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences & is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, & business needs.