Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our amazing team to support the mission of using data to unleash one's full potential & remove bias from hiring.
pymetrics is currently looking to add a dedicated talent professional to our leadership team to help us build & grow our People function. This is a foundational role for our fast growing company. As the Head of People, you will be tasked with building core HR functions, including learning & development, talent acquisition, diversity & inclusion, & compensation & culture-building. Reporting directly to the President, you will be a member of our leadership team & play a pivotal role in our growth.
- Vision & Strategy: Work with the Executive team to collaboratively set & execute on the long-term vision for key People initiatives.
- Compensation & Benefits: Analyze existing compensation packages & plan future comp across all functions; benchmark our current benefits package, & strategize for additional benefits as we scale.
- Recruitment: Develop a global recruitment strategy that is consistent with the company management strategy & culture.
- Values & Culture: Help promote our company values throughout our offices & ensure that all decisions, programs, & processes are aligned with our core beliefs.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Lead & drive initiatives that will cultivate a more diverse organization to allow us to more effectively achieve our business objectives.
- Professional Development: Build scalable professional development programs that aid in growing our teams capabilities & drive employee retention.
- Management: Develop & empower managers at all levels to take accountability for People needs & challenges within their organizations.
- Compliance: Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Employee Communications: Manage internal communications & channels, & support leaders around communications plans & change management.