Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our fast-growing team to help develop strong workflows & streamline month-end close related processes. You will be responsible for owning & improving several areas relating to the general ledger, month-end close, year-end audit preparation, & financial reporting.
We are looking for someone who works well under tight financial reporting deadlines thanks to their excellent time management skills, process efficiencies, & ability to develop strong relationships across the company. Omada Health is a fast-growing start-up, so we need someone who is excited by change & thrives while wearing multiple hats. This is truly a place where you can grow & have a ton of impact.
- Responsible for month-end close procedures, including preparation of month-end journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, & analysis of results
- Own & improve monthly close processes in areas such as accrued expenses, equity & stock-based compensation
- Support the accounting teams commitment to timely & accurate processing of accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP, company policy & internal controls
- Research & write detailed accounting memos for documentation & external review (e.g. independent auditors) for technical accounting issues, implementation of new accounting guidance, & related analysis as needed
- Proactively identify issues & areas for improvement while helping to establish & maintain policies & procedures.
- Identify & implement process improvements to streamline accounting processes through automation & system implementations
- Support the external audit of the companys annual financial statements, including preparation of audit schedules & responding to auditor questions & requests.
- Perform other special ad-hoc projects & analyses as directed by management.
- Develop strong partnerships across the organization to stay informed of transactions impacting the financial statements
You will love this job if you:
- Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience
- Public accounting experience
- Excellent organization skills & can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong understanding of US GAAP & internal controls
- Commitment to values of integrity, accountability, transparency, rigor & drive
- Creative & innovative team-player mindset with the ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization
Bonus points for:
- CPA license
- Audit experience
- Big 4 experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.