We're searching for an experienced communicator to lead B2C communications at Via across the Americas. You will be an expert on our customers; both riders & drivers, & will work within the Marketing team to craft compelling campaigns & communications in the Via voice to engage key audiences. The role requires exceptional writing skills, with clear, engaging, & non-jargony prose, in both long & short formats. You will collaborate extensively across teams including Driver & Rider Growth, Expansion, Design, & Operations to develop customer-centric communications that build our brand, increase awareness, drive utilization, & foster a strong sense of community.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build & oversee Vias communication team in the Americas to standardize & unify the brand across all cities & countries where Via operates; partner closely with the ViaVan communications team (in Europe) to build a single brand voice.
- Develop content that supports our value propositions & drives acquisition & engagement (email, in-app communications, landing pages, etc.)
- Shepard campaign concepting & development across a variety of channels (OOH, print, digital, social) to drive acquisition, & to cultivate engagement within the Via community. Position Via as an innovative, affordable, & sustainable way to move around.
- Collaborate with email marketing team in building lifecycle strategies & A/B testing.
- Leverage customer insights to identify, understand, & target riders & driver partners with the right message at the right time.
- Develop expansion strategies into new markets, working alongside the Expansion & Operations teams.
- 5+ years of experience in communications, copywriting or equivalent.
- Natural storyteller - you know exactly what resonates with what audience & why.
- Experience thinking holistically about communications programs & campaigns; comfort with channels from digital advertising to email to OOH.
- Excellent verbal & written skills; strong editing skills.
- Ability to build, lead, & motivate a team.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to prioritize & drive programs forward across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Creative strategic thinker & problem solver.
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Native English speaker; fluency in multiple languages a plus.
- Bachelors degree with a high level of academic achievement.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.