Optimizely is the world's leading experimentation platform, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class software. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
As a Designer, you'll work with senior leaders to drive the vision for our brand consistently across all touchpoints with customers - website, content marketing, advertising & social media, etc. If you are an experienced visual designer, obsessed with crafting beautiful digital experiences in collaboration with marketing, you are the right candidate. We're looking for someone with a strong portfolio, a great sense of collaboration & a knack for managing & inspiring other designers to take the wheel & own the visual identity.
How you will make an impact
- Successful visual identity system design experience & application
- Mentoring & inspiring top-tier design talent
- Working with cross-functional teams, external agencies & executive leadership
- Experience spanning design disciplines like illustration, animation, web design, mobile
- Execute end-to-end marketing design strategy for multiple touch points based on brand guidelines that you help evolve
- Develop visual designs that effectively communicate product function & brand identity, web layouts, social ads, presentations, e-books, etc.
- Collaborate with the Web Team to develop & execute ongoing experiments & push the creative approach
- Rapid prototyping for different web experiences to bring new ideas to market quickly
- Successfully communicate & present conceptual ideas, detailed design, & design rationale, both verbally & visually with different stakeholders.
- Candidate should be very comfortable working with the Web team to develop new hypotheses to test, that's what we do at Optimizely
- Take ownership of your projects while relentlessly looking for the best way to solve business problems & improve the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally with other creative team members, developers, & project leads to deliver quality designs
- 8+ years of Visual Design experience
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, sketch & invision app
- Ability to design for a responsive site, thinking mobile first
- Strong skills in ideating & conceptualizing
- Portfolio that demonstrates visual work & thought process across most media
- Creative & strategic thinking capability
- Proficiency in using design & presentation tools efficiently
- Strong communication & time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
- This is a contract to hire
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture atoptimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.