Gilt City National Account Executive
Gilt City, the local & national lifestyle destination from Gilt, offers coveted access to exclusive experiences & e-commerce offerings to our active members. Headquartered in Boston as part of the Rue Gilt Groupe, Gilt City has a large nationwide membership as well as offices in New York & Kentucky. Our energetic team consists of motivated lifestyle & experience experts who are passionate about offering the very best brands at insider pricing to our Gilt City members throughout the country.
Gilt City is looking for a dynamic Account Executive who can identify key targets & deliver sales that align with our mission of providing insider access to todays most coveted brands & businesses. This person will partner with national businesses in beauty, wellness, retail, cpg & travel (to name a few) building & maintaining key relationships while creating experiences for Gilts members. This person will own their own a book of business & work with their Sales Manager/Director to strategize ways to reach & exceed goals. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of in-demand brands with an established network of business contacts and/or the ability to open up doors to get to the decision makers at desired brand partners. This person should have professional poise & presence when interfacing with the marketplace; have an inherent creative ability to identify unique coveted experiences & have a passion for winning.
- Own & drive full cycle sales on a continual basis by bringing in new accounts & maintaining or growing relationships in order to achieve & exceed revenue target
- Interface & communicate effectively with the Account Management team & leadership team
- Execute against targets identified & agreed upon by management on a quarterly basis
- Represent Gilt City at trade & tastemaker events
- 3+ years full cycle, direct sales experience (conducting research, prospecting/cold calling, face to face/virtual video meetings, identifying value propositions & leading negotiations to drive the desired results, offer creation & deal execution, project & relationship management, etc.)
- Proven track record of success as a driven, self-motivated sales & business development professional
- Experience with media sales, local & national services, loyalty programs and/or luxury lifestyle brands preferred
- Knowledge of & passion for flash/daily deals marketplace & retail math a plus
- Outstanding problem-solving, negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Expert in prospecting, building & maintaining strategic partnerships
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other