DoorDash is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager to join the Enterprise team that will drive the strategy, project planning, & relationship management of our largest restaurant clients.
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, & development of the largest restaurant groups in North America. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDashs growth & success in every market in which we operate. As a Senior Engagement Manager on the Enterprise team, you will develop & deliver an operational game plan for our top merchants, manage the strategy behind each client relationship, & work cross functionally with marketing, analytics, & product to drive our business forward.
What youll do
- Develop & execute off premise strategy for 15 of our largest clients
- Build & manage a team of project leads that own execution of strategic vision
- Use data & insights to sell DoorDash product suite into select clients
- Work cross-functionally & serve as the liaison between our clients & DoorDash management, product, support, marketing, & operations teams
- You love working directly with clients, you create & maintain long term relationships
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- Youre comfortable with a fast pace; we move quick & are defining an entire industry
- You can serve as a player/coach & mentor
- 7+ years of experience in management consulting, client success, or sales, including at least 2 as a manager
- Proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with product, marketing, & operations) to build creative solutions
- Management consulting or other analytically heavy experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred