About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for a product marketing leader to join our growing team. Reporting to the SVP of Global Marketing, this person will lead a team of senior product marketers to identify & validate new markets; position & message product capabilities for target roles & markets; position against competitors; & develop & deliver high-impact content, collateral, sales tools, & thought leadership. Product Marketing at LiveIntent means communicating the value proposition of LiveIntent products & services to our clients & prospects. This role will be key to helping grow product adoption, gathering market intelligence, competitive analysis & the implementation of our overall content strategy. The ideal candidate is experienced in the digital marketing industry. The candidate must possess a strong track record for leading product marketing, product or marketing teams. In addition, the candidate should be a self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced environment & adapt to change. This person can quickly identify internal & external customer needs & help the team produce high-quality product marketing materials in a high-paced, hyper-competitive ecosystem to define the voice of the products.
- Collaborate with product management & marketing to develop product positioning & messaging.
- Lead a team product marketers & content manager. Set goals, direction & manage day-to-day priorities, workflow & quality.
- Set content strategy for marketing organization. This includes managing go-to-market plans for new products across functional teams.
- Implement the framework & ensure quality execution of sales enablement materials including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, & more.
- Lead the adoption of LiveIntent products & solutions with compelling positioning & clearly defined selling points.
- Work with Public Relations agency on LiveIntent placement & case study coverage in the marketplace.
- Monitor industry trends & competitors plus bring learning back to the revenue organization.
- Manage 3rdparty product marketing & copywriting vendor relationships.
- 2+ years experience leading product marketing, product management or marketing teams.
- Bachelors degree required with a preferred focus in Business or Marketing.
- Experience with go-to-market planning including naming, training, & positioning.
- Proficient in translating & condensing highly technical product offerings & concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Experience within digital media industry & capacity to understand media landscape preferred.
- A collaborative, team-oriented attitude
- Can-do attitude & a great sense of humor
- Entrepreneurial spirit, who can navigate ambiguity & aggressively prioritize
- Marketing video creation a plus.
- Quick learner who has the ability to solve problems independently
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacks & beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
- Board games & Play Station for after-hours fun
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the worlds largest Brands & Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send & receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity & market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales & revenue.