Tinuiti - Atlanta, GA
Tinuiti is looking for a Group Director, IT to evolve & innovate our Information Technology team by bridging the technical side of the house with the business side. This role will be responsible for developing & leading a team in building & operating technologies for our agency including 3rd party integrations, digital applications, marketing technology, security & compliance, & high-level customer service.
In this role, you will apply best practices to evolve the IT systems & framework to be scalable, adaptable & resilient. You will be the product expert who combines industry analysis, user feedback & development knowledge to establish a vision & solutions road map.This role will report to the VP of Business Operations & Facilities.
If you are a proactive, experienced leader with strong communication skills, we want to meet you!
- Identify areas of organizational improvement, provide data-driven solutions & drive scalable organizational change.
- Manage all aspects of diverse, medium to complex technical projects, including all aspects of project management: planning, budgeting, execution, communication, & quality assurance.
- Develop near & long-term plans to increase automation, improve the efficiency & quality of our services while helping to manage our operational expenses
- Work closely with Operations, Customer Teams, & other business channels teams to ensure our solutions are operating appropriately & meet the needs of our business/customers
- Drive innovation by identifying, investigating & evaluating new technologies for use within our business systems to enhance efficiencies.
- Serve as a champion for the creation & implementation of security strategies & compliance such as SOC2 certification, business continuity & disaster recovery practices.
- Responsible for leading the day-to-day management of our help desk, infrastructure & cloud services. Involves team members as needed to resolve issues within reasonable time frames & drives escalation needs when necessary.
- Ensure appropriate resource capacity planning & managing risks/barriers to ensure the operational success of our solutions
- Foster a culture of continuous innovation & improvement within the organization.
- Responsible for directing a team that builds & operates systems that provide the foundation for our customer-facing web applications & the increasing-scale data-factory that feeds them.
- Manage all the IT personnel, resources, & associated processes that provide internal support for Zoom/Gsuite/Dropbox, dispensing laptops/hardware, etc. in a high growth environment.
- Lead & develop a team of IT professionals, serving as a mentor to their growth.
- Developing Direct Reports & Others: Provides challenging & stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans & executes them, people builder
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead, can anticipate future consequences & trends, broad knowledge & perspective
- Process Management: Excellent at figuring out the processes to get things done, understands efficient work flows
- Innovation Management: Brings creative ideas to market, facilities effective brainstorming, helps the creative process.
- Drive for Results: Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer & pushes themselves
- Written/Oral Communication: Excellent skills to communicate succinctly in a variety of settings & styles
- Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Experience building-out a helpdesk in support business operations
- Experience leading & structuring a team with emphasis on employee mentorship
- Strong project management skills/experience
- Experience integrating with Cloud vendors (eg. Google, Dropbox,etc.)
- Working knowledge of security compliance standards & strategies (SOC 2 specifically)
- Experience related to the integration & migration of technology/data preferred
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Travel requirements: 20%
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.