ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Campaign Planning on our Fox Bet brand to support the rapid growth of the sports betting market in the United States. This is a crucial role to work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer, the market team & product team to craft the future of this industry. This is a dream job for the right entrepreneurial-minded, collaborative & data-obsessed sports-media marketer! Come & join our fast-paced growing team in Cherry Hill, NJ.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to dive into marketing strategy, planning, budgeting & forecasting, research, presentations, project management & execution. Youll be someone very capable of crafting a compelling narrative from sophisticated/abstract ideas & disparate data points. This is a data-driven role but also innovative & entrepreneurial.
For this role, you will be tasked with leading in a fast paced, data-driven environment. Well expect experience in running sophisticated projects across functional departments & exposure to the advertising & media market as well as marketing technology.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Build & draft marketing strategies, frameworks & processes
- Frequent development of presentations, reports, plans & business cases for executive consumption
- Translate marketing requirements into use cases for product development prioritization
- Project management of critical initiatives along with consistent reporting
- Work across groups to prioritize broader company goals & initiatives
- As a final note, you should be aware that this is an independent contributor role
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Proven experience in strategic digital marketing consulting
- Experience in a leading consulting organization (ie. BCG, Deloitte, McKinsey)
- Expertise working with disparate data sets & familiarity with key marketing terms & KPIs
- Experienced at developing presentations, frameworks & models; craft simple narratives from complex ideas
- Understanding of the marketing technology landscape & the key players, platforms & SaaS solutions
- Experience working with product, marketing & technology teams & executives
- Consumer digital product experience
- Understands macro digital growth drivers & can build forecasts
- Someone who is data-driven but also a collaborator, entrepreneurial, creative, persuasive
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.