CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were looking for a driven Senior Corporate Recruiter to support CLEARs continued growth. This role reports into our Head of Talent Acquisition & will partner with a range of functions across the business to deliver a best in class candidate experience alongside organizational results.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with recruiting & business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires & their holistic impact on the company & product
- Outline & execute on a creative approach to full lifecycle candidate engagement
- Utilize talent market expertise, data, & business acumen to educate & influence hiring managers on how to identify their top talent.
- Embed in business teams, building meaningful & trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Share best practices to continually iterate & raise the bar on candidate experience
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of successful recruiting experience in a high-volume, rapidly scaling environment
- You are metrics-minded & live in recruiting data
- You're a relationship builder & look to engage with hiring managers & candidates proactively
- Combined agency & in-house recruiting experience a plus
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System