Since its founding in 2012, Paxos has sought to enable the movement of assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to commodities to securities--will be digitized & move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. By seeking the highest forms of regulation & compliance, Paxos has distinguished itself within the blockchain industry & earned the trust of discerning institutional & individual investors.
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is a digital dollar & the worlds first regulated crypto asset. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it is the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange. We also offer related trading services including escrow, custody & OTC trading.
- Post-Trade: Our Post-Trade team works on a broad suite of products to simplify post-trade confirmations for precious metals, other commodities & FX markets. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service in late 2018 & has already confirmed well over 100,000 trades with aggregate notional values in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our London Office. As a Senior Product Manager, you will help direct the product strategy & deliver on a challenging (and interesting) roadmap. A big chunk of this role will focus on leading a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to execute on a product vision. A commitment to teamwork, hustle, & strong communication skills (to both business & technical partners) are absolute requirements.
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, small, & flat organization responsible for developing our industry leading products. This role will be reporting directly to our COO. If youre looking for an opportunity to directly see your work impact the business & the future of finance, then this is the job for you!
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years experience in a Product Management role at a technology company
- Proven systems thinking approach to building roadmap & shipping products
- Experience leading technology teams from design through customer adoption
- A strong educational background in a technical or highly analytical discipline
- You are eager to work openly & collaboratively with a diverse team
- You feel comfortable working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, HR, etc.)
What Youll Do:
- Lead a cross-functional team spanning engineering, design, sales & operations
- Identify business strategies that solve problems for customers & grow our KPIs
- Document context & insights that help teammates align around informed decisions
- Communicate to & recruit help from the entire organization
- Fill in gaps to make sure our teams & products move ahead
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Paid Time Off
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Shoreditch with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to modernize Finance.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.