Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for an ISV Partner Manager to serve in a hybrid capacity - selling to & selling through our growing ISV platform partners. This person will be responsible for developing strong partnerships with existing ISVs, building scalable ISV partnerships that result in repeatable selling motions & managing complex deals to closure.
The ideal candidate will possess both a partner & direct sales background which enables them to drive successful partnerships, engage at the CXO level & successfully orchestrate complex sales cycles with a deep understanding of enterprise ISVs & public cloud technology providers. In addition, demonstrating experience in managing conflict is a must.
- 7+ years of ISV selling experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical deals/partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in selling cloud software or consumption/usage based technical products & services
- Experience in utilizing sales systems & data analytic tools (SFDC, Tableau, Looker) to drive the rhythm of the business & track business health metrics.
- Ability to build strong relationships with decision makers & C-level Executives, in large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Experience in consistently exceeding quota against revenue targets (quarter or annual)
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills are a must, as well as experience working cross functionally with teams in field sales, sales strategy & analytics, marketing, legal, customer success & security.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience required, MS or MBA is a plus
Nice To Have
- Experience in the CX or Contact Center space working with consulting partners to deliver vertical industry specific use cases
- Technically savvy (architecture design experience) & ability to advise on SaaS architectures
- DRAW THE OWL: Shape & execute our ISV strategies to increase Twilios market share & brand awareness
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Identify high-potential partners who would be strong candidates for a long-term strategic relationships with Twilio & negotiate ISV deal structures as part of growing the ecosystem
- DON'T SETTLE: Develop a deep understanding partner business models, needs, & challenges including an understanding of our mutual customers needs
- BE AN OWNER: Work closely with Twilio partner senior executives, compliance, go to market & product marketing to build & implement partner strategy
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.