Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
We are excited to add a People Analyst to our team to help with data integrity, visualization, automation & integration.
- Become the SME & document your understanding of our systems & data
- Understand, identify work & deliver on data integrity projects
- Lead integration projects between HRIS (ADP) & other HR Systems
- Build scalable reporting solutions
- Deliver on ad hoc reporting requested by HR or other stakeholders
- Where lacking automation or integration, maintain the information manually
- 2+ years of experience with ADP as an HRIS & Reporting capabilities; has acted as an analyst where ADP was the HRIS they used
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-changing environment with high ambiguity
- Strong Excel skills for reporting & data visualization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great customer service in delivering on reporting - fast turnaround, asks good questions, predicts what the customers will need/request, present data for non-data savvy audiences
Nice to have:
- Tableau, Airtable or other data visualization & workflow automation experience
- Skills to provide meaningful data insights
- Experience in collecting business requirements, proposing designing reporting scalable solutions
- Familiarity with delivering on compliance related reporting
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.