We are seeking a leader to drive a multi-faceted sales training platform & development culture across Peloton's sales channels. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work closely with Sales (Retail, Inside Sales, New Market Development), Acquisition Marketing, Brand & Product to deliver strategic & tactical sales & training methods for all products.
* Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, facilitating & maintaining a training program to support the Inside, Retail & New Market Development Sales teams
* Utilize a variety of methods including, but not limited to LMS, classroom sessions, conference calls, in-store/on-site visits, webinars, external tools (software), etc.
* Responsible for new hire training curriculum, including but not limited to systems, policies & procedures, sales methodology, customer service, POS, & other critical operational areas
* Responsible for ongoing skills & knowledge development
* Conduct basic needs assessment
* Identify opportunity areas
* Design & effectively implement methods to educate & enhance performance
* Conduct knowledge assessment exercises to ensure retention & use
* Plan, create content, & execute internal leadership sales summits & development days for retail management & other sales team leaders
* Assist teams with proper goal-setting tools including career, personal & fitness
* Communicate ongoing training needs (budget, internal resources, etc) to sales management. Monitor results & share feedback.
* Develop training "champions" to assist with best practices information collaboration & sharing
* Prepare assessments to measure training effectiveness, retention & performance
* Create surveys to measure training participant satisfaction
* 8+ years of experience in sales training & coaching
Strong knowledge in training/coaching sales methodologies
* Excellent presentation, written & selling skills
* Demonstrated passion for fitness & wellness
* Proficiency with MS & Google applications, Apple Products, CRM (Salesforce in particular) & LMS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.