As Vias Events Marketing Associate, youll join an energetic team that thrives on getting our innovative mobility technology in front of as many potential partners as possible. Youll play a critical role in driving Vias brand awareness, generating demand, & enabling our sales team to quickly close more deals. Youll work closely with Sales & Marketing colleagues to identify, plan, project manage & execute marketing events & trade shows that attract customer interest. As a curious & lifelong learner, you will seek out best in class event practices & bring them back to your peers to continuously improve our events strategy & tactics. Being data-driven, you understand the importance of measuring the impact that events have on the business. Were always learning & looking to improve lead generation & ROI, & youll be a big part of that. This is a high-impact & diverse role that includes a mix of operational tasks, project management & creative work, so youll thrive in a fast-paced & fluid environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create & manage the events strategy for Vias platform business to ensure coverage of different geographies, markets & customer subsegments
- Work closely with other marketing colleagues to ensure measurement of ROI in terms of customer touchpoints, lead generation & press coverage generated by events
- Identify high potential events including industry conferences for Vias Partnerships team; determine which events are best suited for attending, sponsoring, exhibiting, and/or speaking
- Write & submit clear & concise proposals for speaking opportunities
- Project manage & coordinate all aspects of events & trade shows/conventions from launch to follow-up, from identifying requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules & assignments, to coordinating logistics for each event, managing attendee lists & effective pre & post-event communications
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create high-impact marketing materials
- Travel to events to provide onsite management as needed
- Manage event ROI process, including accurate tracking in Salesforce CRM, as well as develop & document event management best practices
- 2-4 years of experience with event planning & sales enablement
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal. Business-level proficiency in another language (i.e. French, German, Spanish) a plus.
- Highly detail oriented, with strong project management & organizational skills
- Self starter with eagerness to take initiative
- Able to work both independently & collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to customer service & fostering relationships, both internal & external
- Creative & innovative thinker
- Enjoy multitasking & operating under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker, able to use sound judgement & data-driven decision making to drive business objectives
- Resourceful, & enjoy creating success by doing more with less
- Bachelor's degree
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.