BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
Were looking for a Solutions Engineer, Large Accounts to collaborate closely with the Account Management & Customer Success organizations as well as partners throughout the world. This person will assist in architecting a solution to meet the customer's application discovery, management, security, & technical needs for their critical SaaS applications. As we continue to grow, we strive to stay ahead of the learning curve in all areas of cloud technology, & work to educate both our internal teams as well as our customers teams on best practices around deploying our solutions within their environment.
*Target Hire Date: 3/1/21
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing Solutions Engineering capacity.
- Strong familiarity with SaaS applications such as G Suite, Okta, Microsoft 365, Box, & Dropbox, preferably on an administrative level, as well as REST APIs.
- Ability to think critically & logically under pressure & to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic.
- Have the ability to quickly learn new technical concepts & be self-directed in your learning.
- A positive attitude towards change & ability to adapt.
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy & ownership
- Serve as trusted advisor to our prospects & customers throughout the sales process & entirety of the customer lifecycle.
- Understand customer requirements & communicate the business value of solving technology problems using BetterCloud.
- Facilitate solutions discovery, solutions overview, technical deep-dives, & solutions validation sessions with customers.
- Prepare demos, Proof of Concepts (POCs), & other validation events to demonstrate various use cases for BetterClouds Platform.
- Execute the delivery of POCs for customers that have more complex use cases, to illustrate product capabilities & how they align specifically with customer objectives
- Build relationships with customers by serving as the technical liaison for both sales & success teams.
- Participate in responding to RFIs / RFPs that highlight BetterCloud can meet & exceed customer requirements.
- Distill & communicate customer needs & product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing & Sales.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Certification in relevant SaaS application (G-Suite, Office 365, Okta, Box, etc)
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.