Partner Programs & Operations Manager - EMEA & APAC
The Partner Programs & Operations team is tasked with growing & enabling our partner ecosystem. Our team is responsible for the support of partners throughout their partnership lifecycle: from partnership qualification & program on-boarding to accessing program entitlements, driving enablement, & helping partners build their Appian business.
The Partner Operations team serves as a resource for Appian partner managers & partners with questions about the Appian Partner Program, required legal agreements, access to the Partner Community Portal & associated tools & resources, partners program compliance status, or overall partner ecosystem metrics.
Partner Operations also manage the backend systems & processes that support partner engagement; & ensure that data regarding the partner ecosystem is accurate & provides a holistic view for Appian leadership on the status & health of Appians partner community.
We are currently looking for a Partner Operations manager to provide a help desk experience for partners & Partner Executives in EMEA & APAC, supporting partner onboarding & orientation, lead & registration management, order processing, process improvement recommendations, reporting & analysis, & collaborating with cross-functional teams.
Help Desk Activities
- Respond to process & policy questions & effectively communicate program requirements to stakeholders.
- Ensure all partner-related operations & support questions are responded to in a timely manner.
- Act as the subject-matter expert for program processes & business applications, committed to troubleshooting & resolving issues raised by our partner community or internal stakeholders promptly.
- Maintain operational handbook, FAQs, partner manager guides & resources.
Program, Data & Reporting Responsibilities
- Ensure partner data accuracy including current contracts/agreements, account set up & system access, & data in CRM systems is up to date.
- Manage opportunity registration process, partner pipeline reports & referral fee payouts.
- Track partner productivity against program requirements (program tier compliance) & identifying at-risk partners & potential areas for improved program support for these partners.
- Manage annual partner program compliance review; adjust program tracks & tier as needed.
- Assist with developing & managing dashboards, reports for tracking partner quarterly results & provide program metrics reports to senior leadership for analysis & planning.
Cross-functional Working Relationships
- Enable Partner Sales team to focus on managing partner relationships & generate business by offloading administrative tasks; provide structure, support & well-documented processes so Appian partner sales managers can quickly respond to partner requests.
- Work with Salesforce Admin team & Sales Operations to build dashboards & pull sales reports as needed.
- Identify operational issues with Appians Business Applications that create a poor partner experience & slow partner sales productivity.
- Partner with Appian Support team to resolve system access issues & data challenges.
- Review operational & business process issues & help determine if a technology solution is required or a process correction needs to be made.
- Assist with programmatic projects as they are identified by Sr. Leadershipmanage through enhancement requests & changes.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (including, but not limited to Sales, Operations, Support, Developers, Program Managers, Attorneys, & Senior Leadership).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment & exercise a high degree of initiative in resolving issues & developing system/process enhancement recommendations.
- Articulate communicator, able to clearly communicate complex ideas & processes to different audiences.
- Quick learner & be able to comprehend interdependency of multiple programs, processes, & systems.
- Experience working with channel partners, preferably in Partner Operations or Sales Operations role a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent time management & organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce or a related CRM.
- Comfortable with sales data & reporting tools either through the CRM or external reporting.
- Business Applications include G-Suite: Google cloud productivity & collaboration tools, Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint), Salesforce & Appian Business Applications.