Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
Simon Data is looking for someone to lead our Sales Enablement function focused on increasing the effectiveness, efficiency, & scalability of our sales & go-to-market motion. If you are a person who is passionate about working cross-functionally with our leadership, sales, product, & marketing teams & who thrives working on large-scale, complex problems then this is the role for you! Youll do everything from qualitatively analyzing & optimizing our go-to-market function, ensuring our front-line reps are well-trained & well-equipped, & being accountable for the development & quality control of client-facing materials.
This will be a fascinating opportunity to help define the strategy & execution of how we interact with prospective clients & ultimately win new business opportunities.
What Youll Do
- Collaborate with leadership, product, solutions architecture, sales, & marketing to evolve our sales approach for the Enterprise
- Ensure ongoing alignment between our product roadmap & vision & our current sales motion
- Build a comprehensive internal playbook to help our sales reps execute effectively & consistently in sales conversations
- Iterate on & improve our library of client-facing materials
- Manage an ongoing training curriculum for our sales reps to enhance performance
- Foster an ongoing feedback loop between the sales team & the teams that support them
- 4-8 years experience in enablement, sales, product marketing, or similar
- Experience with selling a complex SaaS/Martech product to Enterprise customers (CDP-related experience a bonus)
- Collaborative style when working across functions & with various teams
- Understand when to be scrappy & resourceful vs. systematic & thorough
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Capacity to build high-quality deliverables for use by our sales team
- Ability to ensure buy-in & utilization by the sales team
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.