About the Role
The IT Manager will be charged with developing & enhancing SevenRooms internal IT support function to provide an efficient & leading customer experience for internal users. You will be the first hire on this team & will be responsible for building the foundations that allow the company to scale effectively, drive consistency in processes, & enhance overall satisfaction with IT support. The role will be a sole contributor with potential to carve out a team for the future.
What You'll Do
- Manage the relationship & interactions between SevenRooms & our augmented IT support team (Electric.ai) to improve overall design & execution of our operational processes
- Manage & execute on our IT operationsutilizing Electric as a resource including user access requests, troubleshooting, license management, hardware requests, office audio/visual
- Collaborate with business application administrators to ensure a consistent & seamless experience for user access administration
- Develop & manage an IT Asset Management program to track assets in & out of the business
- Manage administration of Corporate Business systems & relationships with vendors including budgeting & license management
- Ensure that SevenRooms remains compliant with policies & procedures developed from ISO27001, SOC2, PCI etc.
- Develop & execute on an annual plan to address improvement opportunities in our IT Service Management processes that aligns with ITIL
- Help define strategy for corporate business systems by consolidating point solutions while driving business enablement
- Analyze & report on interactions with Electric to determine long term business plans for IT Support
- Assist with the development & execution of IT related security policies
Who You Are
Youre an enthusiastic individual who tackles all challenges head first, with passion for technology & willingness to go above & beyond. You enjoy learning new things, & gain satisfaction & accomplishment from solving complex problems. You want to make a difference.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required
- Practical experience with ITIL or ISO27001 required
- Experience working at a small to medium scale technology startup environment with remote support
- 4+ years experience in a desktop support environment with functional SaaS platform implementation & support covering Business Systems including HR, Expense Management, Financials & other office applications (i.e. Adobe, DocuSign etc.)
- Experience with administrating cloud technologies & an understanding of SAAS, PAAS, & IAAS models preferred (AWS & Google Cloud Platform)
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements & frameworks that impact IT
- Experience with remote support & using MDM software JAMF preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.