Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to play a key role in supporting the marketing teams as we continue to grow. You will gather information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & shaping IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & continuous improvement
The Business Systems Analyst, Field Service Technology will be accountable for ITs core field operations & delivery services, including automation, integration & international expansion.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to the Member Experience stakeholders. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual, someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global & local field operations & scheduling center communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements & quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with the teams that run the core field service & scheduling processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies & their impact to projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications:
- 3+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of related experience in a business analyst or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & package software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of field service & scheduling software packages like Field Service Lightning, Click Software or Service Max.
- Experience with Jira & Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) other language skills would be beneficial
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.