Director, Americas Professional Services Delivery
Location US Remote
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For six straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Director of Americas Professional Services Delivery is responsible for managing the team that delivers Business Critical Services (BCS) & Customer Success outcomes (CS) for Pures top accounts. Your mission will be to execute the PS strategy & enable Pures growth by delivering high-value data management solutions that drive our customers business outcomes. You will do this by setting goals, defining objectives & executing on deliverables while ensuring that financial targets are consistently met.
You will partner with customers, Customer Experience, Sales, Systems Engineering & Product teams to develop highly-scalable, resilient data management solutions that deliver the outcomes defined by our customers. You love thinking strategically about business problems, products, & technical challenges & thrive on connecting technology with measurable business value for customers. You will implement & manage a customer lifecycle model through Customer Success methodologies & motions to proactively drive customer engagement & value realization.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Leading the transformation of the Americas BCS & CS teams for Pures top accounts by setting & executing a clear & ambitious strategy that aligns to Pures corporate goals & objectives.
- Building & scaling a team to meet the needs of our customers & to support the growth of Pure.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to customers, partners, your team, & all cross-functional partners within Pure.
- Driving & optimizing team performance, engagement & productivity by empowering & developing each individual in it.
- Maximizing customer outcomes with consistent, high-quality delivery of BCS & CS offerings & motions across the portfolio.
- Forecasting the demand for services in accordance with our supply of internal resources in order to inform a strategic roadmap or pivots.
- Growing the business by incubating new service offerings & motions to meet the needs of our customers while enabling for future scaling.
- Attracting high-quality talent to meet current demands & cover future capabilities required to stay competitive.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Strong leadership capabilities & experience in all aspects of Professional Services with a demonstrated track record of success in expanding a high-quality organization.
- Strategic knowledge of the services sales process & creative business acumen.
- High degree of competency developing, leading, & inspiring services-focused teams to overachieve goals.
- Well versed on strengths & weaknesses of key competitors in the data storage industry & how to leverage this knowledge for building up a competitive advantage.
- Working knowledge of customer expectations for large Enterprise & Global accounts.
- Experience in some or all of the technology pillars that enable customers to leverage Pures Modern Data Experience - Data Management/Protection/Migration, Analytics/AI/ML, Business Applications, & MultiCloud.
- Ability to build strong relationships externally with our customers & partners as well as internally within Pure.
- Demonstrated success leading & growing high-performing professional services delivery & customer success teams.
- Creating & managing innovative approaches, leveraging automation & streamlining processes.
- Executive presence with superior communication, collaboration & influence skills as well as the ability to have difficult conversations.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors Degree; Masters Degree preferred, or a combination of relevant education & experience.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses the information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.