We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
Vacasa is looking for an enthusiastic & strong leader to join our team as a Local Operations Manager. A successful candidate in this role has both strong communication & handy-person skills as they will be called upon to do anything from changing a light bulb, to helping a guest figure out how to light a gas fireplace over the phone, to walking an owner through their monthly statement.
What youll do
- Oversee operations in Atlanta, GA managing a specific portfolio of properties
- Develop & grow a relationship with the owners of the properties by proactively communicating & becoming the subject matter expert of those properties ensuring they are clean, maintained & well cared for
- Meet & maintain Vacasa standards & metrics such as NPS, standard unit appearance, & efficiency
- Manage a budget for your portfolio adhering to set annual costs, with the ability to perform a cost-benefit analysis
- Manage an efficient & high-quality team, ensuring they are trained, effective, & adhere to all Vacasa policies & procedures
- Support your team with escalated guest & homeowner concerns by responding to emails, calls & tickets
- Partner & assist your Business Development Representative when new units join the portfolio
- Ability to perform light home maintenance (light bulbs, fix door hinges, unclog a toilet, etc)
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with fellow regional team members & upper management team
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager & Co-LOM(s) when necessary
- Conduct regular inspections prior to guest & owner arrivals
- Occasional need to perform housekeeping & maintenance duties
- Traveling between worksites is frequent & this person will need their own reliable transportation.
The skills youll need
- Technical computer skills required on all forms of hardware - laptops, tablets & mobile devices
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed.
- Professional in all forms of communications such as email, phone calls, video calls & texts
- Ability to work well under pressure in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to change activity frequently & cope with interruptions
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience a plus
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts and
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.