AdhereTech is a digital health company (powered by software & data) located in downtown New York City - & we are changing how patients take & manage their most crucial medications. AdhereTech is able to partner with the worlds largest healthcare companies to improve care for tens of thousands of patients, every day.
Within the past year-plus, data has been published by three of the largest healthcare companies in the US, proving that AdhereTech benefits all patients, especially those with serious diseases like cancer, auto-immune disorders, rare diseases, & more: www.AdhereTech.com/Evidence
About the position
As our Engineering Manager, youll be leading a small but nimble group of software developers serving as a mentor, architect, engineer, & agile coach. This role will play a key part in aligning our technology with our business development efforts as we continue to grow. This role will report directly to the COO.
What we currently use
- Google Cloud Platform
- CloudBuild, Helm, Github actions, & Jenkins
- React/Redux 16+
- Angular 2+
- Google Cloud PubSub
- Testing Libraries (e.g. Jest , React Testing Library, Enzyme)
- Protocol Buffers
What were building
- Golang microservices to interact with our state-of-the-art cellular connected smart pill bottle.
- ReactJS frontends & Golang backends to facilitate API & workflow integrations with our diverse distribution & pharmacy partners.
- Productivity enhancing internal tools for our patient support, fulfillment, manufacturing, & hardware & product support teams - reactjs frontends & golang backends.
- Scalable & modular Golang services using google clouds pubsub to replace functionality previously housed in a ruby-on-rails monolith.
- Mentor & guide software development team
- Assign tasks & monitor progress of software engineers
- Work with QA & product to coordinate testing cycles & releases.
- Partner with our growing product team to align on initiatives & timelines.
- Evaluate tools & processes you want to bring to our stack or engineering organization
- Drive architectural discussions & make decisions about technical direction.
- 10+ years of programming real world applications, production support, & operations
- 5+ years of experience managing or leading engineering teams
Why You Should Join Us
- Sunny new office located in downtown Manhattan with gorgeous views of the Hudson River & Statue of Liberty
- Competitive base salary, commission plan, & participation in the company equity plan
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits for you & your family
- Access to pre-tax commuter benefits
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan
- Flexible vacation
- New Parent Leave
- Fully stocked office snacks
- Fun & exciting team events
- Dog friendly Fridays