Phreesia is looking for Content Strategy Managerto join our Life Sciences team. This individual will work with Creative Agency partners & Life Science companies to execute Phreesia campaigns for their brands.This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to transition out of the agency world & join a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry.The Content Strategy Manager will work closely with cross-functional internal teams to lead clients to deliver successful, effective, targeted, digital patient engagement campaigns.
We need a client-facing, strategic, & creative contributor with strong communication & project management skills. This position will focus on developing relationships, building rapport, & managing the development & execution of campaigns. This individual should be confident meeting with all levels at both Agencies & Life Science organizations.
- Account management of campaign life-cycle kickoff, creative development & strategy, implementation, launch, post-launch campaign maintenance
- Liaise with Agencies of Record or directly with Life-Science organizations on strategy, content, mechanical specifications, creative requirements & best practices for messaging on the proprietary Phreesia platform
- Monthly report review & analysis of areas for optimization throughout the lifetime of assigned campaigns
- Communicate & update specifications as needed based on proprietary digital platforms
- Project leadership, owning product timelines & shepherding the process internally & externally
- Utilize knowledge of healthcare Medical/Regulatory committee submission process & meetings
- Ability to holistically identify project hurdles & develop to mitigation plans to avoid delivery challenges
- Be firm but fair in judgement: push back when scope creeps or requirements/best practices are not followed while still understanding the constraints of the client
- Deep understanding of Phreesia environment & support what can & cannot be done
- High level understanding of the technical aspects of the development process for Phreesias advertising platforms
- Partner with Client Experience to prepare & deliver meaningful pre-sale presentations
- Stakeholder management (advertising agencies, sponsors, internal & external decision makers)
- Quality Assurance testing
- Project brief development & management when client utilizes Phreesias in-house creative development capabilities
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in account and/or project management in healthcare advertising (experience in mobile/digital submissions a plus)
- Familiarity with PhRMA Guidelines
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously yet on separate timelines
- Critical eye for detail
- Customer-facing & presentation skills
- Ability to travel & interface with clients out of office
- Strong communication skills both written & oral
- Must possess influence across multiple disciplines without direct reports
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative thinker
- Proficiency with PowerPoint & Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Phreesia would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume, however, only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.