Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th & June 7th
Our ideal candidate is early in their marketing career & is looking to challenge themselves by working in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment. Were looking for a highly organized & creative go-getter with excellent verbal & written communication skills whos able to juggle a number of tasks at once. They must also have a solid working knowledge of Mailchimps products. This role will help establish foundational marketing practices at Mailchimp, with plenty of opportunities to learn, grow & sharpen their marketing toolkit.
Product Marketing is the core marketing discipline responsible for bringing our product to market. This type of marketing does not end at pre-launch or launch, but rather embraces an ongoing course of continuously messaging, promoting, & developing the product to meet customer needs at all stages of the product life cycle - sunrise to sunset.
Were recruiting 8 Product Marketing interns across various functions, including eCommerce, developer marketing, mobile, competitive strategy, & more.
What youll do:
- Work collaboratively with Product & Marketing teams to understand & communicate the product strategy
- Leverage customer insights, product knowledge, & industry research to develop marketing messaging & positioning for new & existing products
- Execute on the strategy across various marketing channels, set campaign goals, & deliver campaign results
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Pursuing a major in marketing or business, and/or equivalent internship or work experience
- Working knowledge of Google Suite tools
- Strong working knowledge of Mailchimps products
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong collaborative working skills
- Effective communicator & proactive problem solver
- Creatively-minded & analytically-grounded
- Comfortable balancing multiple tasks & projects
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.