The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeos enterprise offering by providing a seamless onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will work with the Vimeo Solutions team based in NYC, London, Sydney, & Bangalore to drive onboarding & ongoing client-specific projects for Vimeos scaled client cohort as part of the emerging team.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing & understanding our emerging client cohorts' use cases, & be responsible for tracking, prioritizing, & executing onboarding objectives. The Technical Program Manager works cross-functionally with our clients, the Account Management team, & the Branded Apps team to ensure the successful completion & implementation of onboarding initiatives in a timely manner. This includes ensuring clients have a deep understanding of our enterprise platforms & their implementation. This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, & working closely with enterprise-level clients.
What youll do:
- Provide technical consultation & implementation guidance to the emerging segment of clients during onboarding
- Contribute to a large & growing queue of emerging client consultation requests while finding opportunities for process improvement.
- Liaise with our Branded Apps team for timely app build & submission on behalf of our OTT clients
- Work with our Operations team to constantly improve & iterate on the onboarding process
- Manage challenging client situations with solutions oriented handling & effective internal escalation processes to make visible to partners & leadership
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal partners by collaborating & delivering on common goals
- Serve as a specialist in the technical practices of our products & clients, relaying use case trends common product applications across offices
- Serve as a mentor for Technical Program Associates by collaborating on client-facing strategies & drive initiatives supporting continuous learning & development among team members
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing technology or SaaS onboarding/implementation role
- Project, program, or account management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once
- Ability to quickly understand & explain technical concepts & business interdependencies
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive & consultative
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with partners across offices
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
- Experiencing mentoring team members / fostering professional development
- Knowledge of the unique needs/challenges of SMB clients
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs