This role is based in our FiDi Manhattan office.
BlockFi is a high growth startup building bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our team to support our teams rapid growth in the coming year. Our team is the core of our success & what makes BlockFi special, & the Recruiter will play an instrumental role in driving this moving forward.
- Manage our pipeline of candidates across all platforms
- Act as primary point of contact managing candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Own & strategically utilize our ATS
- Collaborate with hiring managers to devise hiring strategy on a per-role basis
- Effectively communicate across stakeholders
- Represent BlockFis culture & values during the screening process, as well as in communication to candidates
- 1-3 years in a recruitment or talent acquisition role
- Experience working with an ATS
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships easily & with authenticity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, proactive thinker who actively seeks solutions & process improvements
- Startup or fintech experience a plus
- Excited about BlockFi & what were building - familiarity with digital assets a plus
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! In addition to applying here, write to email@example.com reach the hiring manager directly.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFis leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $18.3 MM of Series A funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital & Akuna Capital
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee