WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Finance team is seeking an Adaptive Insights Administrator/Senior Analyst to join our growing team. In the role you will be responsible for maximizing the day-to-day functionality of Brazes ERP, Adaptive Insights, by proactively improving & supporting critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation, & maintenance of the system while also supporting company needs by collaborating cross-functionally with all department & business leaders. You will additionally act as the finance business partner to the General & Administrative leadership with significant exposure to Senior Management & Executive Team.
- Lead implementation of new modules/functionality of Adaptive Insights (AI)
- Plan, review, & revise configurations & customizations of AI to meet evolving business & operational needs
- Drive data driven decision making through model building, reporting, process flow & dashboard development
- Develop, document, & implement policies, procedures, & guidelines to ensure data integrity & standardized end user processes
- Design & roll out & lead internal trainings & regular information sharing activities
- Troubleshoot intermittent data and/or break/fix issues
- Maintain user permissions & role access
- Lead month-end meetings with individual department leaders in G&A to discuss financial performance, & incorporate business insight into the rolling financial forecast
- Report on actual financial results against targets, provide analysis of variances, assist in guidance on future trends, & present findings to Finance leadership & the Executive team
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in FP&A, within Tech & SaaS is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or relevant field
- Excellent data analysis skills, Excel & PowerPoint presentation skills
- Adaptive Insights expert
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, & Looker is a plus
- Team player that embraces change & thrives in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication skills & the ability to collaborate with all levels of an organization
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.