Ripple is the worlds only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated & flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates & digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Were looking for a results oriented hands-on engineering leader to help manage & guide the team building the next generation of payment applications.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage & mentor a team of software development engineers designing, developing & maintaining the large scale distributed payment applications
- Provide the hands on technical leadership
- Encourage & drive engineering best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as, Product, Program, Delivery
- Establish team objectives & quarterly plans in alignment with business & organizational goals
- Own & deliver the product roadmap
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years of hands-on Software Development experience building large scale distributed systems, out of which 4+ years in Java
- 2+ years of people management experience managing 8 or more software development engineers
- Solid leadership & communication skills
- Experience in building transactional systems (preferably in payments / banking / e-commerce domains)
- Experience with Agile development of distributed services, with a focus on robust software design, reliability, scalability & security
- BS in Computer Science or similar