WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviours & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets. Find out more; www.rapp.com.
Were looking for a creatively progressive, conceptual Associate Design Director to work directly with our Head of Design to create kick-ass campaigns, user-centric products & customer experiences.
Youll be responsible for developing inventive, sophisticated & commercial designs for website, email, social & digital marketing.
We want an ambitious individual wholl lead from the front, inspire, motivate & play an integral role in creating fresh & inventive work & setting the standard & direction of our overall design offering.
- Manage, mentor & develop our talented & ambitious Senior, M/W & Junior Designers
- Leading design across pitches & our enviable portfolio of clients to deliver award-winning creative work.
- Seeking new ways to incorporate emerging media formats into campaigns. Applying a mobile first approach to design projects.
- Promote creativity & craft. Producing multiple design options on a given project. Selecting the concepts that best fit the brief & taking the lead on presenting & pitching to clients.
- Work closely Leadership, Strategy, & Marketing Sciences teams, & embracing technology & data to help super-power our creative offering.
- Contributing to weekly design show & tell meetings, thought leadership pieces & the evangelic promotion of good design.
- A conceptual designer with experience in Graphic, Digital, Brand & Print design
- Ability to interpret client needs & use innovation & creative disruption to redefine design briefs & develop design concepts to suit their requirements.
- Strong desire to gather information both internally & externally to maximise the profile of projects through new designs, technologies, & thinking.
- Creative approach & desire to produce new ideas & concepts that fit within & elevate our clients brands & make an impact creatively & commercially
- A demonstrable passion for all things Design. Staying up to date with industry trends, the latest tools & design methodologies & striving to innovate & engage with the wider creative community.
- Knowledge of Sketch / Adobe XD, Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign & Keynote. Exposure to CSS, HTML, After Effects, or Cinema 4D would be a welcome bonus.
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above & beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer & an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements & needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. Theres no obligation but we welcome conversations & will adapt our processes & roles wherever possible.