Work alongside some of the worlds best data scientists & the Front End team to continually improve & evolve the user interface of the DataRobot application.
The job requires the ability to rapidly prototype new features, demonstrate them to various stakeholders (data scientists, product managers, corporate management) & peers, accept feedback & iterate on implementation as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Production experience with AngularJS or React
- Experience with testing frameworks (unit & e2e) using Jasmine / Mocha / Protractor
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 & the ability to write clean, semantic markup
- Experience using SASS or LESS CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with standard front-end toolkit: automation/packaging tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Karma, Webpack, Babel etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Time management skills applied to a demanding release cycle; knowing when to fix a bug with minimal code impact vs. refactoring to refactor
- Proficiency with D3.js.
- Experience with Python, MongoDB, Node & WebSockets
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Python, Node, MongoDB, Redis