At SecurityScorecard, we are revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry with our platform, data, & insights. Weve built a new category of enterprise software, which enables companies to rate & understand the security risk of any company. Our customers span a variety of sectors & use cases, including compliance, cyber insurance, & vendor risk management. We are proud to be backed by Sequoia, Google Ventures, & Moody's.
SecurityScorecard is growing tremendously, & we're looking for people who can contribute to the next phase in our company's development. What makes a successful Scorecarder? Your skills are of course key, but your attitude is equally important. As a Scorecarder, you will commit to working & having fun in a way that exemplifies our S(CORE) values.
As individuals & as a community, we are Solutions Focused, Customer Centric, & operate as One Team. We are Resilient & Embody #SecurityDNA to practice what we preach.
If these values resonate, we'd love to hear from you!
The Vice President, Revenue Marketing is a talented marketing executive with extensive experience in demand generation, digital marketing, account based marketing, branding & design, & channel marketing.
This is a mission critical role that involves both hands on execution & the ability to work with internal stakeholders to develop multi-channel marketing strategies designed to accelerate growth. In addition, you will lead & grow a team of talented marketing professionals focused on revenue generating activities.
- Develop & execute demand generation & account based programs that drive revenue through direct & indirect sales teams
- Collaborate with our BDR team to support a complete lead to deal to upsell/renewal process
- Work with product marketing, solutions marketing, & corporate marketing to build a strategic campaign framework
- Manage the channel & alliances marketing team & work with the broader channel sales & alliances group to drive indirect sales
- Oversee the digital marketing & marketing operations activities, as well as external digital & design agencies, developers, UI/UX designers & other contractors to drive revenue & create a flawless digital experience
- Work with a cross-functional team to increase inbound traffic that converts to qualified leads & opportunities
- In conjunction with Sales Operations, enhance & improve upon the end-to-end lead management process, including lead capture & lead nurturing, while also exceeding internal service-level agreements for lead scoring, lead acceptance, recycling, & lead disqualification, that feed into the appropriate nurture streams.
- In conjunction with customer success, develop account based customer marketing strategies (ABM), to enhance upsell opportunities, support new product launches, & improve retention
- Forecast, measure, analyze & report on the impact of demand generation & account based marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue, & sales cycle length
- Hire & develop a high-performing marketing team
- Manage the Revenue Marketing budget
- 5-7+ years in progressive leadership roles in marketing, including team building & leadership
- Cybersecurity or B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, & startup/hyper-growth experience a must
- Deep understanding of the MarTech stack & digital tools such as Outreach, Marketo & SalesForce
- Ability to create end-to-end lifecycle analytics, in partnership with the Sales Operations team, to enable accurate lead capture, attribution & analysis of revenue generating activities
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners & direct sales force
- Strong ability to find the right mix of marketing up & down the funnel
- International experience a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
The duties & responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.