Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting
to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Lead & execute sourcing activities or Request for Proposals for assigned categories
- Be responsible for identifying & executing cost savings opportunities, securing supply/capacity, & finding innovative alternatives for your respective categories
- Own costing inclusive of budget/inflation estimates, inbound costs, cost to hold safety stock, associated cap-ex, etc.
- Analyze & monitor market trends, supplier landscape & innovation/trends for respective categories
- Ensure proper alignment with internal stakeholders/customers on business needs
- Lead negotiations with suppliers to secure maximum value while taking into consideration TCO (total cost of ownership), service, & quality
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both HelloFresh & the suppliers over time
- Identify opportunities for process improvement & change management
- Manage & maintain relationship with suppliers, optimizing the companys supplier base
- Collaborate & support the Operations, Engineering, & Planning teams within the Packaging Procurement team in executing strategic initiatives activities (eg. reduction of quality error rates, reduction of DC changeovers, etc.)
- Negotiate Master Services Agreements & liaise with the in-house counsel to ensure contracts are executed in a timely manner
- Analytical & a problem-solving zealot
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you have an ownership mindset & constantly think outside the box for continuous improvement opportunities
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change & limited direction
- Comfortable making split-second decisions with far reaching consequences
- Able to effectively communicate & to effect change with internal stakeholders, peers, senior management & our suppliers
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal or similar)
- Ideally 5+ years of strategic sourcing experience, preferably in packaging and/or insulated liners
- Knowledge of the strategic sourcing process/methodologies & an ability to read & interpret commercial contract language
- Vast knowledge & interest in food packaging
- Quantitative & analytical experience (either through education or professional experience) including solid comfort in Google suite & or MS Office applications
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company