Conductor is growing our Engineering Team & we are looking for an experienced Staff Software Engineer with a focus on testing, tools & infrastructure. From the CEO down, Conductor is committed to making quality an integral part of its company brand. The CICD team is responsible for pushing our testing, continuous integration, delivery, & deployment solutions to the next level & needs your help to bring in fresh ideas & perspective. The successful candidate will help us evolve & improve our holistic testing strategy, & also collaborate with teams to design the architecture that powers individual features in our Enterprise SaaS application.
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", & holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
What You'll Do
- Drive alignment & improvement of technical strategy across all vertical features & horizontal layers of the stack
- Ensure that our solutions are designed & implemented to address relevant architectural concerns (e.g. extensibility, maintainability, scalability, reliability, etc.)
- Regularly assess the health of architecture & systems. Advocate for upgrades, maintenance, & improvements. Help to communicate the value of that work to non-technical stakeholders.
- Contribute code & tests to team projects as needed, & occasionally take on solo projects to lay foundations for better architecture
- Proactively create, refine, communicate, & evangelize our technical vision
- Be an integral part of our cross-functional Architecture Council
- Participate in high-level product brainstorming & roadmap planning as a technical consultant
- Build consensus & buy-in for our technical strategy across the department
- Ensure quality, availability, reliability & performance of massive scale data processing SaaS environment
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development & software testing best practices
- Proficient in Java. Experience with other programming languages (Scala, Python, etc.) is a plus
- Experience setting up & building continuous integration & deployment solutions (Jenkins, TeamCity, Spinnaker, etc.)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, SQS, etc.)
- Experience with modern containerization & orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Familiarity with building & releasing software in an agile development environment
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks a plus (Selenium, Cucumber, Pact, Cypress, etc.
- Experience architecting & developing solutions to ambiguous problems with significant impact
- Ability to effectively work & influence within a dynamic cross-cultural environment
- Experience mentoring & supporting peers & engineering teams
Why You Should Join
At Conductor, we are looking for engaged & passionate engineers that can raise the bar. There is a tremendous opportunity here to have immediate impact in the day-to-day & affect the company's success & growth. We all share in the same values & push each other to meet these standards.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds & include a team of exceptional engineers in Kyiv as well. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here for continuing to push forward your career & make a difference in this industry.
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductor Searchlight helps marketers create & optimize content to improve visibility online. The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, & higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards & workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, & demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO & content marketing efforts.
In addition Conductor offers a suite of services & support including site audits, site migrations, & managed services that empower in-house marketing teams & digital marketing agencies to drive results & put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include global & emerging enterprise brands like Citibank, Salesforce, ClassPass, & WeWork.