Supply Chain Business Analyst
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive & collaborative self-starter to support the teams mission to enable new processes & technologies in the area of inventory management, tracking & inventory optimization. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Integrations, Transport Management & Warehouse Management Systems. This role will support initiatives to streamline processes, & translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, & will be instrumental in supporting end to end Inventory Management processes & systems. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of new systems, processes & people related to our connected fitness units & accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts / issues in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, & white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Technology team peers & across the wider Peloton teams;
- Document data flow diagrams, business & functional requirements, functional specifications for data integration, use cases, & user test plans.
- Partners with Developers, User Interface Designers, etc. to develop functional designs.
- Performs technical configuration of all inventory management, Serial number management, inventory tracking & inventory optimization applications,
- Managed testing across end to end inventory management & optimization applications to ensure fulfillment of business, requirements & IT quality, architectural, & security standards on assigned projects.
- Facilitates business acceptance of technical solutions.
- Facilitates the rollout of technology solutions to the business areas.
- Facilitates resolutions to system issues.
- Participates in business process improvement, transformation, & change management.
- Support the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field, or similar experience
- 5+ years of experience in inventory management, Warehouse Management Systems & inventory optimization systems preferably, in SAP ERP, Manhattan Associates SCALE/WMS, SAP IBP etc.
- Strong background in Configuring SAP ERP, WMS & understanding of their underlying concepts
- Understanding of EDI & integration technologies / methodologies related to inventory
- Understanding of Inventory considerations in a Serialized Environment
- Understanding of MRP concepts & related configurations
- Very detailed & organized in managing Configurations across various Environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Lucid Charts, Visio, Word, Excel
- Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project & MS Visio
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- SQL language proficiency
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred
- Highly accurate & detail-oriented
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.