TouchBistro is looking for a driven, tenacious & naturally curious individuals to join our Strategic Partners team. The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships/output of TouchBistros lead referral partnerships. These are partner relationships across North America that are providing pipeline opportunities for the TouchBistro Sales Team.
- Train & set expectations with partner sales & management along with design teams in person & remotely
- Champion & nurture key referral relationships within partner sales teams through regular communication & engagement
- Develop alternative lead sources to drive leads via co-marketing to partner customer base through creative methods including but not limited to campaigns, events, etc.
- Implement ongoing training & engagement strategies for our Sales Team (contests, lunch & learns, business reviews, etc.)
- Ensure partnerships are on track & achieving referral targets
- Balance time across multiple accounts & implement a territory management plan
Referrals, Leads & Opportunity Management
- Follow up with & convert referrals from partner sales teams
- Ensure quality opportunities are entering the sales teams pipeline by working with BDR/SDR on large volume lead lists
- Act as an ambassador between TouchBistro Sales & Partners, & collaborate with internal & external marketing, sales & finance teams
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years experience in account management for a B2B company; 1+ years experience in business development with a proven track record of success
- Experience with training/enabling of sales teams
- Comfortable speaking to owners & c-suite
- Experience in partnership management with the restaurant industry & restaurant supply industry
- Business Degree is preferable
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.