Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals
from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct
meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an
incredibly wide population of people.
HelloFresh is looking for an extremely organized, thorough, efficient, executer to join the Finance team. This role will be a key member to support the Revenue accounting function as well as support strategic initiatives across the entire organization with thoughtful & insightful reporting & Revenue account analyses. This role will be focused on Revenue accounting for all HelloFreshs Vertical brands in performing order to cash cycle along with a focus on data extraction using SQL queries & understanding the revenue related data structure/tables at HelloFresh.
- Own assigned components of monthly revenue bookings for HelloFresh & its affiliated entities.
- Analyze & own revenue related balance sheet & P&L accounts.
- Lead monthly analysis of all order to cash accounts & maintain control around those accounts to ensure the data accuracy in monthly reporting.
- Work closely with the accounting Senior Manager to ensure a timely close.
- Partner closely with FP&A & other members of Accounting teams around monthly variance analysis & management reporting.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Work closely with other Tech & Finance functions to consistently find ways to improve efficiency of the current processes & create new if necessary.
- Support other revenue related compliance around gift cards.
- Review the work of staff & mentor them in their area of responsibility.
- Devise proposals to improve revenue reporting in order to shorten reporting timeline, improve controls & ensure scalability as the business grows.
- Someone who pays attention to detail & has a strong sense of ownership.
- Data-savvy & ability to dive into the lowest level of detail.
- Familiar with SQL knowledge.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, work under pressure, & meet deadlines.
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own & the teams tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing & colleagues in finance.
- Considered & strong communicator who gives clear & structured recommendations.
- At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Previous experience in Technology/Data Oriented role preferred
- SQL experience is required
- 3-4 years professional accounting experience with a public accounting firm, or mid to large size company
- Experience with food/manufacturing/ ecommerce industries preferred
- Advanced Excel & data manipulation skills
- CPA is desired
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Oracle & Tableau are a plus