As a Business Analyst, you are seasoned in owning the collection & definition of business requirements. Documentation, writing briefs & Agile stories, testing, & requirements gathering is your day-to-dayand you always meet your deadlines with a hands-on attitude.
You understand web CMW & project management principles but go above & beyond by adapting them to situations at hand. Our internal tools & systems are an extension of our clients marketing, so you get why they need to be at the same quality level. And your top-notch communication skills help you effectively work across diverse teams & stakeholdersfrom creative to technology.
- Define & document business & design requirements & functional specs for development.
- Rollout planning & management of user acceptance testing.
- Own & develop relationships with users & work with them to optimize & enhance our system.
- Manage UATs for a home-grown content management system.
- Help design, document, & maintain system processes.
- Communicate key insights & findings to stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations based on common sources of technical issues or questions.
- Continuously improve monitoring system to discover issues & deliver better value to the user.
- Bachelors degree & a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Business/Systems Analytics or Quality Assurance.
- Self-starting, motivated, directed, & sufficient working style.
- Commitment to excellence & outstanding attention to detail.
- Effective written & verbal communication skills, including interpersonal & presentational.
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies.
- Experience in web content management & Grit welcome.