Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
As a Business Systems Analyst for our Financial Systems, you will be responsible for maintaining, & enhancing our Finance system tech-stack, as well as establishing best practices & system controls around them. You will work closely with the process owners & associated business units. You will serve as the subject matter expert in all things relating to Finance processes providing support, upgrades, bug fixes, & operational configurations & launches. You will work cross-functionally with our Finance, Accounting, Legal, & Security teams & advise globally on the design, build, & deploy processes for all of our financial business initiatives.
- Be the product owner for our financial systems tech stack (Zuora, Anaplan, Netsuite, etc)
- Understand the overall system environment, support scoping & testing, implement controls & evaluate deficiencies.
- Lead financial process walk-throughs with internal stakeholders & external auditors; update documentation & supporting material as needed.
- Be the point person for vendor evaluations & system renewals.
- Assist in the prioritization & planning of business initiatives that align with the overall company roadmap. Be responsible for timelines, commitments, & overall project structure.
- Work closely with other BSAs & stakeholders to fulfill quarterly & monthly commitments.
- Perform ad hoc analysis & leverage data & systems to validate & support all processes & systematic changes.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Computer Science or a related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with Finance systems (Preferably either Netsuite, Anaplan, & Zuora)
- Audit experience performing SOX compliance and/or operational/IT audits is a plus
- Experience supporting multiple internal business units (including CXO) & external auditors
- Experience with Salesforce administration and/or development is a plus
- Understanding of data management & database concepts
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving business needs
- Experience project managing high critical business projects
- Operations experience is a plus (Finance, Procurement, & Accounting, Revenue Operations)
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch & dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.